06 February 2011

clean leather, moisturized hands

Thanks for all the recommendations for tins and cases for hand lotion. In the end, I realized that I had some nearly-empty make-up cases that would work perfectly (hooray for the $0.00 solution!)


This jar is light, closes tightly and is the perfect size to slip into my little purse organizer; this little pouch is moved from bag to bag and contains all my essentials--lotion, chap stick, migraine medicine, etc.

Also, the homemade leather cleaner (1 part vinegar, 1 part alcohol, and 2 parts water) worked a charm!  It was very easy to use, just rub on with one cloth and off with another.

It's nice to have these things cleaned up and squared away...let's just hope my Green Bay Packers can do the same at the Superbowl.  Though, I will love them either way!

3 comments:

  1. love a 'free solution'.. wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, not sure i'd use the recipe for leather cleaner. Leather, like our skin needs moisturizer. I would be concerned that formula would cause drying and cracking.

    ReplyDelete

Chime in! (I like chimes!)