27 January 2010

Buttons and Badges

A while back, I started the Fresh Modern Quilts group on flickr; once it was quite wee and now is a busy bustling place of quiltastic sharing and love. (I get the most excited and amazing emails from people after they find us…it’s the coolest.)

If you are a blogger who wants to help spread the good Fresh Modern Quilts word, I’ve made a few badges that you can use.  Thanks to those bloggers who already link to the group and gave me the push to make these badges!

These are made using images of my own quilts.  I’d like to make three more using other people’s quilts as background, to submit one of your quilt photos for consideration, please post it in this flickr thread:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/freshmodernquilts/discuss/72157623171900005/

The first three badges (in three sizes):
Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above


Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above

Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above

Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above


Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above

Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr

html code for above

Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above


Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr
html code for above

Fresh Modern Quilts on flickr

html code for above


In Blogger,  add these by going to the "layout" tab -> click "add gadget" -> choose "HTML/JavaScript" as the gadget type -> paste in code -> save your changes!

9 comments:

  1. cool stuff! I can't decide which is my favorite, but I'm going to add one to my blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I added a button to my blog.

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Added a button to my blog.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buttons! I added one to my blog. I was just thinking this morning how I have joined a lot of groups on Flickr, but this one is my favorite and I MUST check it every day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, thanks! Added to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome buttons! i added one to my blog! thanks and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found yr flickr first then only your blog because I was looking for the badges. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Thanks! Adding the cool blues one to my blog now! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Rossie - I've just discovered this button and put it on my blog !

    ReplyDelete

Chime in! (I like chimes!)